Triple scented candles are indeed a popular choice amongst candle enthusiasts.
Many people like to have them at home as they look very pretty and they smell amazing when lit. Some people also like to have them as a gift.
Triple scented candles can be made from a different types of waxes, including paraffin wax, beeswax, soy wax, and bayberry wax.
Paraffin candles are commonly used for triple scent. However, soy candles are a better alternative as these are vegetable based product that are non-toxic and biodegradable.
If you want this type of quality candle, you can check out the following candle making process:
- First, you need to melt the soy wax.
- Dip the candle wicks into the melted soy wax.
- Then you will need to create a triple scent blend. You can use concentrated fragrance, fragrance oil, and essential oil of your favourite scent.
- To create your blend, mix together the fragrance oils into three separate containers.
- Pour them into a mould that has the desired shape in the desired scent.
- Cool down.
- Remove from the mould and enjoy!
Scents to mix for triple scented soy candles
Triple scented soy candles are perfect for the warmer months to leave your rooms smelling fresh and summery.
These candles are a wonderful way to create amazing fragrance to fill your home, but they can be a challenge to create the perfect combination.
If you want to make your own triple scented soy candle, you need to buy three different scents and mix them together.
The three scents can be used separately to create beautiful home fragrances, but when mixed together they create a unique, subtle aroma.
A nice combination of natural fragrances for your triple scented soy candle would be Pine, Sandalwood, and Lemon.
You can also mix any three of the following:
- Cold process of the water
- Edible essence of apricot
What is the fragrance ratio for triple scented soy candles?
To experience a full-bodied fragrance, it is recommended to blend the following percentage of fragrance oil:
- 7% (1 part) for a subtle, lighter scent
- 10% (1 part) for a lighter, yet noticeable scent
- 15% (2 parts) for a stronger, more noticeable scent
What is soy wax made of?
Soy wax is a natural wax extracted from soybeans. It is environmentally friendly and are good alternative to beeswax; hence, becoming more popular among candle makers.
Are there health benefits when you use soy candles?
Soy candles are made from soy wax, which can be healthier because it’s all-natural and petrochemical-free.
They are biodegradable, non-toxic, and burn longer than other types of candles. Soy candles burn longer and cooler compared to paraffin candles.
Candles made of soy wax are free from cholesterol, which makes them a good fit for people who suffer from allergies or have a weak immune system.